Friday 6 December 2013

Some crafty stuff I've been keeping myself very busy with...

Hi, it's been some time since my last post. Had a craft market that I had to prepare for. I still have some weird and wonderful request from brides 2 be for centerpieces for their weddings, small bags to put confetti in and also some bridal jewellery to work on.

Just wanted to showcase some of my handmade products here and will hopefully also add a new post in the near future about a nice wedding centerpiece I'm currently procrastinating about... ;).

My stall for the craft market
For the craft market I was pretty busy making felt brooches, beaded jewellery, etc. So here's a few pics:
                                
Some wooden bead necklaces
I also made some other beaded necklaces...

 

These felt brooches takes quite some time to make, but love them!


If you'd like to see a tutorial on the making of any of these products, please feel free to let me know. Would love to write about something that I know you would be interested in and enjoy.

I also recently taught myself (thanks to YouTube) to crochet! Go check out my first little crochet heart on my facebook page, www.facebook.com/BeadsBloomsAndSparkles. Oh, how I enjoyed it, crocheting is utterly addictive...

Enjoy the rest of your day and weekend :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment