Wednesday 21 August 2013

Breaking the silence

Hi, I must apologise for my silence the past two weeks. I've been working very hard to get things ready for my online store! YES, it's not a secret anymore...

I'm not completely sure when it will be launching, but I'm so excited I can't live with myself...

My wonderful new photographer just came to drop off the first batch of product photo's and they are absolutely gorgeous! I'll be loading them onto the website during the course of the week. It's beginning to feel as if everything's coming together at last. I also received my first batch of washi tape and baker's twine yesterday and just can't stop looking at all the cute little rolls of colourful tape and twine. I'm like a kid in a candy store at the moment and can't even decide which of the products is my favourite...

I'm also expecting my range of lovely crocheted products to arrive early next week, and yes, you guessed it, I can't wait!

Will keep you posted on everything that's happening and when the store will be officially open :).

Enjoy the rest of the week. I'll be continuing with the next sector of the "How to choose colours for special occasions" soon, so keep an eye open for that!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment