Monday 6 May 2013

A Nostalgic peep into the past

Hi,

Today I want to share a project that I was involved in last year. It was an end of year function for my now ex-colleagues.

With Christmas just around the corner, we went with the (pretty obvious) festive colour theme of red, green and silver.


I enjoyed this project so much as it was my first 'independent' flower-arranging project.



The day was filled with fun activities, good food and lots of laughter. We even had a "fashion show" for everyone who participated in dressing up as their childhood idol, ending the day with an "award ceremony" where everyone ended up getting an award for something funny or outstanding they did during the year.

Some of the attendees went home with bruises to show off from the paintball games that was played...

The venue was Helderberg Farm, somewhere between Stellenbosch and Somerset West. I would highly recommend this venue as we had fun with all the available activities. Boland Spitbraai spoiled us with a wonderful lamb-on-the-spit (including so many salads, I can't even remember them all) for lunch.

Thanks to all who helped make the day so special.

To good friends (Cheers)!

No comments:

Post a Comment